1995 Melges 24 #218 “Maverick” For Sale
Hull #218 “Maverick” has been actively raced locally and regionally for many years. The boat and trailer are both in very good condition, race and travel ready with many recent upgrades. Boat has done Canadian Nationals 2016 & 2018, North American Championship 2017, and Melges 24 Worlds 2018. A very competitive boat, especially with the recently refurbished keel (winter 2020). Over $20,000 in upgrades over the last 4 years.
Located at West Vancouver Yacht Club in West Vancouver, BC. Good dry storage available at WVYC with arguably the largest active fleet in Western Canada. Canadian Nationals will be held at WVYC in September 2021. Buy the boat now and be race ready for the Nationals!
- Stanchion “knees” added 2016
- Trailer refurbished 2016 – new axle, surge hitch, refurbished brakes, lights fixed – currently in very good working order
- New mainsheet 2017
- New outhaul 2017
- New “mast up” deck cover (over boom) 2017
- New Suzuki 4-stroke 2.5hp outboard 2017
- Furler drum refurbished 2018, including new ball bearings
- New jib sheets 2016 – still in very good condition
- New shrouds & turnbuckles 2018
- New lifelines 2018, including hutchison hiking pads
- New main halyard 2018
- New backstay 2019
- New spin sheets 2019
- New North Main & jib 2018 – used less than 10 days
- Lightly used North jib 2017 – used less than 20 days
- New North P3 spinnaker – damaged but repaired, very good condition – used less than 10 days
- 2 good Ullman Dacron mains
- 1 very good, 1 good Ullman reacher spinnakers
- Many other sails in various conditions (4 mains, 5 jibs, 5 spinnakers)
- Completely professionally refurbished keel & bulb 2020
- New keel savers 2020
- New I40 speed display with mast mount, battery and paddlewheel 2018
- Up to date Class Certificate
Asking $22,000 CDN
1997 Melges 24 #330 FOR SALE
Galvanized trailer, 2011 Yamaha 2.5 outboard, trailer lock box, all accessories included, all deck gear new or fully functional. Boat trailering covers as well. 2017 AP spinnaker, 2018 jib, older North Kevlar main, plus a variety of practice sails. Rudder gudgeons, backstay, forestay, spin halyard, and all sheets new in 2017-2018. Reinforced stanchions. The boat is stored under cover during winter with a dehumidifier.
The boat has a 2017 Measurement Certificate.
Price $18,500 CDN
Phone: 250 327 2092
Melges 24 CAN-45 FOR SALE